Realms of Chaos

Here you will get to read the journal entries of Kyrianna Dalynne - one of the main characters of the Chaos Reigns Saga. These journals grew from the adventures my regular DnD group participated in and are now growing into a series of novels. Please visit my website www.carolhightshoe.com for more information on my writing. Thanks for visiting. BTW: Any misspellings are the fault of Kyrianna not the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Security, Colorado, United States

Carol has been published in several different Fantasy / Science Fiction anthologies and magazines. Her fantasy series "Chaos Reigns" is currently being published by Double Dragon eBooks (it is available in both print and eBook formats). She is also the editor and publisher of both The Lorelei Signal and Sorcerous Signals web zines and runs her own micro-press - WolfSinger Publications.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Author's Note

The previous post represents the last post for the story that will be titled Chaos Revealed. I'm not sure how long it will be before I start posting for the next story - particulary since my character didn't keep a very good journal regarding that particular adventure - I was the one DMing.

Check back periodically as I do intend to post information on this adventure.

Thanks for visiting the Realms of Chaos.

Carol Hightshoe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home